DELIVERING HAPPINESS BY NADA JONES
Just back from seeing Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com–WOW! He shared his views and company commitment to “Delivering Happiness,” the title of his new book.
What he shared was refreshing, mind-shifting and on point. Had we been in church there would have been lots of “AMENs” from the crowd. Tony suggested that we change our focus from “chasing paper to chasing dreams”–a concept we fully embrace around here!!!
One of the highlights for me was when Tony revealed what made Zappos the success it is and how they created a dynamic, committed, and I think it’s fair to say, playful company culture. He even shared his companies attainable core values and they were too good not to pass along to you.
- Deliver WOW Through Service
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
- Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Do More With Less
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Be Humble
I hope you are able to find at least one of these values that you can adopt in your own company. And I hope you enjoy the above video–it was my way of delivering a little happiness to you today!